Stay in our comfy newly remodeled studio with a kitchenette. This will be your (tiny) home away from home. This studio is a great choice for lodging before or after your fishing trip.
Check-In: 2 p.m. (text or call us to make separate check-in arrangements)
Check-Out: 11 a.m.
- A full/ double bed and 2 twins in bunk bed
- Bed linens and bath towels
- Cookware: pots, pans, cooking utensils, cutting board
- Dinnerware: cups, plates, eating utensils
- Coffee/tea, oatmeal, muffins
- Mini soaps, shampoo and toothpaste
- WiFi (check-in for code)
- BBQ available on our convenient deck with bay views
- Private bathroom
- One Night
- Two Nights
- Three Nights
- Four Nights
- +5 nights Call for rates
Stay in our Full Kitchen Studio
We are located in Homer’s Central Business District. Our studios offer the perfect privacy for relaxing after a long day of fishing, hiking or sightseeing. Plus, with the convenience of being a “tiny” home away from home in the heart of Homer, you’re only a few minutes’ walk to breakfast/lunch diners, excellent evening restaurants, bars, grocers, galleries, unique shops, and the beach.
Each of our uniquely remodeled full kitchen studios offers a fully supplied kitchen, private bathroom, a full/ double bed and 2 twins in bunk bed, with a public coin/op laundry on site. Studios are ideal for two to four people (pets allowed). Pets allowed with an additional $50 animal fee per pet, limit 2.